The Ramsey County Sheriffƒ??s Office is Minnesotaƒ??s first law enforcement agency, established in 1849 when Minnesota was only a territory.
The Sheriff’s Office
- Has more than 450 employees, including full-time, part-time, and temporary employees, plus over 200 volunteer members.
- Has an annual operating budget of approximately $57 million.
- Provides wide-ranging law enforcement and public safety services to an urban community of more than 550,000 residents in a metropolitan area of 3.2 million people.
- Serves as a regional partner, providing services to city, county, state, and federal agencies.
The Sheriff’s Office has five divisions:
- Court and Security Services
- Detention Services
- Public Safety Services
- Regional Services
The Ramsey County Sheriffƒ??s Office, with the support of the Ramsey County Sheriffƒ??s Foundation, is proud to be participating the Pink Patch Project this year! The patch will be available for purchase for $10 each! Ramsey County Deputies and Correctional Officers who would like to wear them to show support and awareness for cancer research during the month of October can contact Jeremy Bolen-Knutson. Anyone who would like to purchase one of these please contact Deputy Bolen-Knutson directly. Email: Jeremy.Bolen@ramseycounty.us Phone: 651-248-2454. PayPal and Venmo payment options available. These patches will not be available at the purchase at the sheriffƒ??s office locations due to COVID restrictions. Proceeds from patch sales will benefit the American Cancer Society of Minnesota and the Ramsey County Sheriffƒ??s Foundation.