Castleton Police Department

The Castleton Police Department is located in Western Rutland County in the State of Vermont. The department provides law enforcement services for a population of 4700 full time residents covering 42 square miles and provides law enforcement services to Castleton University.
Posted in Vermont

University of Vermont Rescue

UVM Rescue is a 9-1-1 Advanced Life Support (ALS) collegiate ambulance service. The primary responsibilities of UVM Rescue are to provide emergency medical care to the University of Vermont campus, University of Vermont Medical Center Helipad, and the University Health Center (UHC). UVM Rescue is also the secondary ambulance for the cities of Burlington, South Burlington, Shelburne, Winooski, Richmond, and other local communities as part of its mutual aid plan. 
To achieve this, we provide at least one fully-staffed ambulance 24/7, 365 days a year. This could not be done without the unconditional support of our membership. Currently, the department is comprised of 23 full-time undergraduate students, that range in skill from a basic CPR certification, up to a licensed EMT-Basic or Advanced-EMT.
UVM Rescue responds to over 1,800 requests for an ambulance each year. These requests range in severity from ill students, to life-threatening emergencies that include poisonings, multi-trauma, respiratory difficulties, and cardiac arrests. 
Our goal in being part of the Pink Patch Project is to continue raising awareness for breast cancer and to support this wonderful project. In efforts to do this, UVM Rescue will be selling customized pink patches all throughout the month of October. All of the proceeds will be donated to an organization of the department's choosing that supports breast cancer awareness and its research!
Posted in Vermont

Windsor Police Department

PINK PATCH PROJECT: This September (Lymphoma Cancer Awareness month) and October (Breast Cancer Awareness month), the Windsor Police Cadets will be participating in the Pink Patch Project. The Pink Patch project is an innovative public awareness campaign designed to bring attention to the fight against breast cancer and to support cancer research organizations in combating this devastating disease. The Cadets will be selling pink WPD police patches for $10 each, with 75% of the proceeds being donated to a local Vermont officer currently battling High-grade B-cell Lymphoma, a blood cancer: Corporal Dean Fullerton of the Winooski, VT Police Department and the other 25% of the proceeds being donated directly to fund the research, treatment and education needed to help find a cure for breast cancer. Patches can be pre-ordered through Police Cadets or by stopping into the station M-F from 9a to noon. Pink Patch Project link: #WPDCADETS #pinkpatchproject #WPD
Posted in Vermont

Contact Information

The Pink Patch Project
C/O: El Segundo Police Department
348 Main Street
El Segundo, CA 90245